YOUR ENERGY STRATEGY RESOURCE
Learn how we can help with every aspect of your energy strategy: procurement, audits, monitoring, and demand response.
Read how AEP clients experienced energy savings and energy strategy success by commodity and industry.
Our monthly newsletter keeps you apprised of industry trends, strategic opportunities, and strategic threats.
Help spread the news. Do you have energy industry experience? Learn how you can become an AEP sales partner.
THE ENERGY EXCHANGE
WHAT IS IT AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You authorize AEP to run an auction through The Energy Exchange.
- With your input, The Exchange sets the date and the time of the auction. Typically, the bidding process takes about an hour.
- Suppliers enter their bids online. They can see their competitors bidding, but they don’t know which competitor is which.
- At the end of the auction period, The Exchange closes the auction, and AEP reviews all the bids with you.
- You have no obligation, but if you decide to proceed with the winning bidder, AEP will support you though the contracting process.
*Applied Energy Partners conducts its auctions through a proprietary energy-trading platform managed by our partners at The Energy Exchange, where the industry’s most extensive supplier network sells energy directly to end-users. The processes, results, and statistics described on this website represent and include the effort and involvement of all these parties.
I was most impressed with the on-line auction process. The Rittenhouse Hotel is delighted to report a 19% savings over our previous Firm Fixed Price program, which now includes 10% green power, important to our conservation efforts.
– David Benton
Gentlemen you are to be commended. I must confess I had my doubts because of the crazy negative basis points and the Marcellus Gas developments but you've done it again. Thank you from all us in PA for a job well done!
- Facilities Manager for an Electricity Manufacturer